New to the forums :)

Firefox

Hey all! Im brandy new to the forums, and I love neo.

I go by Saku on neopets, im 26 years old and probably will be around til neo packs up and ships out. My username is Fairysakura, and right now my neo goals are to get the Kad avvy, continue Po's training, and buy a kadoatie!

FOREVER searching for an UC grey kacheek, btw!

IRL im a graphic designer, digital illustrator and animation student. I'd love to get to know other animation/art students. Bye!

hi .. welcome to TDNF .. a friendly community :)

I'm Angelo .. I'm a doctor in real life and I play Neopets to de-stress from the pressure of my job ... :) oh and .......... you're so pretty ^_^

hey there! :) I feel like I'll never leave neo either XD haha I'm 21 and also an art student! :) Except I'm majoring in painting. the digital arts are not my forte hahah. nice to meet you :)

Welcome to the boards, Brandy!

I just took a peek at your artwork and I'm really liking your style! I'm a former photography student, myself (some people don't think it's art but I do D;), now graduated. It's cool to see all the artists on these forums.

Good luck in your grey Kacheek search! :)

Hey Saku ^^ I'm Saxen, nice to meet you and welcome to the forums!

If you're looking for a UC Grey Kacheek it might be a good idea to make a project page and put it in your signiture on the neoboards, that way if anyone has one UFA someone might remember you're searching and contact you :)

Guest Sabs

Welcome to TDNF! :) I'm Sabrina. I just recently learned how to do some animation, and it's fun! UC grey kacheeks are adorable! I traded up for mine a couple of years ago. I can keep an eye out for some that are uft/ufa on the PC.

Hi Brandy! Welcome to the forums. I'm Vanessa. I'm a former art student. I've contemplated returning to school though. Upgrading my degree would be lovely, and having access to use certain mediums that I normally don't is even better. I'm sort of getting urges for doing ceramics, and i don't see investing in a kiln anytime soon.

I am a fan of your illustration/art. This might sound weird, but you seem to have the ability to blend fine art and illustrative art beautifully. Oh yeah, Hiccup is a great name for a dog!!

@juicebox Photography is definitely an art. And if you are developing your own film, you are a scientist too :laughingsmiley: .haha. Seriously though, photography is an art.