What to do with plot prizes?

indiechiquegeek

I've kept them for no good reason. Just that if I discard them, I won't be able to get them back and I'm a compulsive hoarder :P

Makes two of us. I keep everything, especially now with The Coincidence. I can't throw out anything at all. I used to donate things to the Money Tree, but now it's only points. Never items. Is that terrible or what?

• 3 weeks later...

i had a few plot items on my old account (before i was unable to log in)

so far i did the moltara plot when it came out but had that account frozen >.< (auto buying apparently even though i have no idea what that is o.O)

this time round i missed the faerie plot but hoping TnT will release some more plots to do :D

i like collecting avatars and trophies as well as themes too :D

They just sit in my SDB for the most part. The only ones I use would be a stamp or book, to read or to add to my album. Or if I happen to get enough points for a weapon, which hasn't happened yet with the AC, I'd get the weapon and test it out, if it's good, I'd use it, if not, I'd probably just keep it. I'm kind of the nostalgic type. ;)

• 1 month later...

They are currently collecting dust in my SDB. I'll probably end up discarding them but, for now they'll stay.

They're probably rotting in my SDB by now, not much of a SDB cleaner so yup just leavin it there forever and ever. And well you have nothing to lose if you keep it, but everything to lose when you discard and can never get it back :P

I keep them. I keep everything. everything. Occasionally I go a little crazy and clean out my SBD from anything that isn't from a plot or worth millions. Currently my SDB is at 23 pages.... I have a problem...

I also keep everything. Also. Even junk. Because I still need the rubbish avatar and, wel... just because I can. My SDB is at 55 pages... whoops!

• 4 weeks later...