Krawk Island Support Thread

micheee

Kayla that's a pretty sweet schedule. More power to you! I would drive myself nuts trying to do that. I found the same info Sabs did about the end date.

I'm glad I looked at my tally from last year. It's pretty reassuring looking at what I've got right now which is not yet halfway through compared to that. Particularly considering YYB. I played a lot more SOSD last year though. Last years ending tally for me at rank 12 was

350 YYB W
3 YYB D
64 SS

400 MSN

2300 SOSD

All of my SOSD games have always been five-goal games, though. I know we don't have to have five-goal games, but does doing that benefit the team any more than one-goal games? I guess I was just under the assumption that it did for some reason.

Looking at it, I think I may have mistyped the schedule.

Let's try that again: 1 YYB + 2SS + 50 SoSd + 10 MSN each cycle.

Let it be a warning to all college students. Once you start taking the higher maths like calculus and differential equations, you apparently lose the ability to do the basic operations.

Ooh, it's going to be pushing it, but we're coming back on the 28th, so maybe I can squeak out one more rank. Definitely going to be cutting it close, though.

Aw man! Pirates, what happened to us?! I hope we get it together for the next round!

Kayla- Calculus 2 has been the worst one to me. lol I have to stop at calc 3, and then move on to other math classes.

It sucks that we got swept, but at least we put up a good fight. Our YYB went back up to 5 and we got a 5 in SS too. Perhaps we'll get an easier bracket next round (though I feel like VP will be in it).

And Kayla, I totally agree about Calculus. I swear, half the mistakes I made in that class were because I couldn't do basic arithmetic. I am not looking forward to calculus in college...

I heard that we might get Virtupets in our bracket. If the bracket buddies still carry over then it means Lost Desert and Altador should be with us, so at least we won't be last.

The rumor I was told was VP/AL (buddies) and KL/BV (buddies). I guess we'll have to see tomorrow.

It sucks that we got swept, but at least we put up a good fight. Our YYB went back up to 5 and we got a 5 in SS too. Perhaps we'll get an easier bracket next round (though I feel like VP will be in it).

And Kayla, I totally agree about Calculus. I swear, half the mistakes I made in that class were because I couldn't do basic arithmetic. I am not looking forward to calculus in college...

Funny how these classes that are supposed to enrich your life actually make it much difficult.

I can't even add numbers with more than one digit without either whipping out a calculator or a paper and pencil. It's a little disconcerting at time. o.o

I'm still playing hard! :) I've dedicated most of my Saturday for games today.

Are you guys close to reaching any AC goals?

I'm still playing hard! :) I've dedicated most of my Saturday for games today.

Are you guys close to reaching any AC goals?

The only goal I had aside from hitting All-Star was maxing YYB every day with the new cap. So far so good.

I've still been playing! Not as much as I would have hoped because I've been sent out of state for work for several days. I'm getting close to my goal minimum of level 12. I'm level 10 now. Not necessarily near my end-goal of level 15 (which was more like an ideal circumstances thing) even though I'm still working toward it.

I am encountering my typical mid-AC/site event thing where I just want it done XD I start tuckering out about halfway through even though I don't give up or anything like that.

• 2 weeks later...

The cup is over. Great job every one. We did very well. Super great job Azeruth for maxing on YYB. For my personal goals, I tried to max but I really couldn't play on our off days, I needed the break. I tried to reach rank 40 this year but I fell short of that too. I just hope that there will be weapon that deals a massive amount of icon damage (like the SuAP) this year in the prize shop.

Great job guys! I managed to make Rank 12 which was the minimum goal I had set for myself (matching last year). Major props to everyone who managed to participate this year (especially those who played most every day)~ The Altador Cup is certainly a test of stamina, that's for sure. Can't wait to see how the rankings come out (even though they're pretty much clear) and to see how the prize shop looks this year!