Customization Help

I really like the above customization! I guess this is just kind of adding to it... lol

everything is pretty cheap except for the dress. You can't see it much anyways under the cape..

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/672938

small_preview.png

small_preview.png

These are all NP items aside from the wig, but I didn't check the NP worth of them so I'm not sure if it all falls in your price range. Not many items overall (5) but I think it looks aight. There were a few other backgrounds that looked just as well behind her, so I guess it just depends on her style.

^^ This one is AWESOME! I saw the frozen white tree after I did my little schpeel up there and was like, darn! I bet I could've done something good with that. I think the sky full of stars mixed with the icy winterscape really pops everything all the better.

Ummm, guys? She said no NC items? The feathered wig really is awesome (I want one myself), but it's not an option for her.

May I suggest either the Long Silver Wig or the Ice Blasted Wig instead? The former is far prettier, but the other fits in with the ice theme.

Sadly, it looks as though the silver wig is in the region of 300K.

You should be able to get the ice wig for under 1,000 NP. (I just got one for 500 NP.)

Ummm, guys? She said no NC items? The feathered wig really is awesome (I want one myself), but it's not an option for her.

May I suggest either the Long Silver Wig or the Ice Blasted Wig instead? The former is far prettier, but the other fits in with the ice theme.

Sadly, it looks as though the silver wig is in the region of 300K.

You should be able to get the ice wig for under 1,000 NP. (I just got one for 500 NP.)

If you go to her userlookup and actually see her Ice Aisha, you'll see she's already using that wig. Hence, the user has it already. We kept it because it's pretty. ;)

I started on this the other day but didn't get to post it until today. You sure got options and nice suggestions from the other users. ;)

I played around a little with different item combinations, so most themes are look-alike.. . Since you didn't said if you wanted a specific theme, here are two mainly different ideas, ''magic user'' and ''present shopping/taking a walk''. ;) Hope you like them and have fun customizing! ...Oh and lucky you for snatching that wig from the Money Tree! I really want that wig myself but I think it's a bit too much of a gamble trying to get it from Shenanigifts... sigh.

Just click on each image and you'll be taken to Dress to Impress:

small_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.pngsmall_preview.png

PS I did use one neocash item besides the ones I saw you already owned, the Winter Lights Effect, if you ever get neocash the Winter Lights Magic Elixir is cheap, just 100 NC and looks really nice... but of course, the customization looks good without it. ;)

Guest Sabs

^^ This one is AWESOME! I saw the frozen white tree after I did my little schpeel up there and was like, darn! I bet I could've done something good with that. I think the sky full of stars mixed with the icy winterscape really pops everything all the better.

Thanks! :D I love that tree, and I'm so glad neopets designed it for NPs. When it first came out, I was shocked it wasn't an NC item. lol

Guest Sabs

The fancy aisha dress is quite pricey. I found an alternative that gives a nice elegant look with the tree. If you like it, I can get it for you. :)

small_preview.png

Outfit:

Flowing Air Faerie Skirt around 44k on the SW

Simple Snowflake Cape around 4k on the SW