Need to find a good guild...

muertadivina

I guess it depends on your interests! I'm usually fond of the general account improvement guilds with a lot of activities and active members. I also like guilds with people more my age. I'm in the CIA, I really love my guild :) J.O.A.T (Jack of all trades) is also really great and I've heard awesome things about I think it's called Zenith?

^Also I've heard about the ones mentioned above as well. They sound pretty nice!

You'll probably see them advertising on the guild boards :)

I'm still very new in my guild, since I also normally prefer the lone wolf status on Neopets, but feel free to check out the "Webbie" for Out of This World here:

http://www.neopets.com/~Purela

and here is the "Portal" link:

http://www.neopets.com/~Rettae

There are constant activities so far since I joined, account improvement, and lots of banter at all hours on the guild chat board so I guess it's not so shabby. If you're not convinced it's the right guild for you, I would suggest checking out the Neoboards specifically for guilds. You can browse already existing posts, or make a post of your own advertising your guildlessness. Lots of "scouts" will probably hop right on and promote their guild in your thread, giving you a long list of options.

Thanks so much for the help everyone. You were all actually quite helpful. Your suggestions were way way better than most of the ones i came across during my searches. I have pretty much spent my entire neo-life being the lone wolf also. Well, that is until i joined the forums here. I am curious to see how i like the social aspect of being part of a neo-guild. o_O Now my only issue is which one to choose.

I am juggling between 4 different ones right now. They are CIA, Out Of This World, Whimsical (+21), or one called Odd Tea Party. They are all luring me in a bit.

If you can, neomail the guild leaders or promoters and have them "sell" their guilds to you. I did that a few times before actually choosing a guild to join. It might be kind of overwhelming at first if a lot of people are neomailing you constantly, but it is a good way to get a feel for what they have to offer and how active the guild is. My guild (OTW) is in the middle of a customization spotlight, an account improvement bootcamp, and a KeyQuest competition is about to start in a few days as well. All pretty swell stuff. I never even played KQ until I joined the guild and they encouraged me to, and I can't believe all of the sweet prizes I've been missing out on for months by not playing.