Habitarium Suddenly Gone?!?

Nerdygamergirl

I just logged into my account and booted up my habitarium to find that everything is suddenly gone, minus one nest, one soldier, and one worker. All of my structures that had been on the map are gone, although I still have items in my bag. I was just playing about 5 hours ago and everything was working fine, and had the max number of p3s. I just had 6 new hatches today, so I know they definitely didn't all hit their old age mark. Has anyone ever heard of this happening before/ know how to fix it? I am going to be really bummed if I have to start things over. :(

The only thing that comes to mind is if you were logged onto another account using the same window that has a Habi in baby stages, sometimes they can merge into one. If you haven't already, try closing the window and opening it again to see if it rectifies the situation. It's usually temporary but I heard of a girl who actually got hers to merge permanently somehow in my guild because she was locked out. No clue how she did it though.

The only thing that comes to mind is if you were logged onto another account using the same window that has a Habi in baby stages, sometimes they can merge into one. If you haven't already, try closing the window and opening it again to see if it rectifies the situation. It's usually temporary but I heard of a girl who actually got hers to merge permanently somehow in my guild because she was locked out. No clue how she did it though.

Yes, what dawn said. I have had this happen several times. My son was playing with his on my computer. I opened a new window, logged in to my neopets account and started playing. Then when I clicked on habi, it was "merged" just like dawn said. My son is level 25 and I am level 50. When I opened the window it said level 50, which is mine, but it was my son's habi, cuz he was the one who had opened the window before. I hit refresh and it reopened with my stuff.

Sadly I am the only one that plays Neopets on my computer, so I don't think that it could be a merge issue. I have tried reloading, logging out and back in, as well as trying on different browsers/computers, but still can't get things working the way they were. Guess it is time to start rebuilding.

I just restarted my habitarium after many months of glitches. and my nester refuses to lay eggs. I've done everything, and nope, she doesn't want to lay an egg. Never had that problem before :/ ..there's a lot of glitches with habi lol

did you try clearing you browser's catche? or the browsing history