Help Me Decide On My Korbat

Angeló

My Korbat  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What Colour ??

• Mutant
    • Relic

4.png4.png

So I have this Mutant Korbat .. which as you know is very hard to customize since Mutants can't wear clothes (except for the NC ones which I can't get and are ugly anyway) ... I was thinking about turning him Relic because it's really cool *looks like a tombstone* .. and that's the only other Korbat colour that's appealing to me ... but they're equally impossible to customize ... !!

What should I do ? Keep him Mutant or Not ???

I personally prefer mutant over relic for korbats... I don't know, mutants seem more "alive" to me :3 Relic looks more like an item you'd put in a shop rather then a pet ;/

If you're looking for a change, Relic is the way to go. And since changing it won't really affect customisation, it's all about whether you want a change or not. With the right background Relic would look awesome. I personally prefer it to Mutant, because Mutant looks more cartoon-ish, like Pinky and the Brain sort of thing.

Wow. Tough choice. Both Bibii and Nimphal have good and valid points.

If you prefer a pet that looks alive and ready to go with you on adventures, stick to Mutant.

If you really get into the idea of having your own personal tombstone, change to Relic. There are some awesome backgrounds that will go great with it, and clothing isn't going to cost you a fortune.

Sorry I can't help you much. I'd be looking for a different paint brush myself. ;)

I personally dig mutant pets over any of the relic ones, however with the way the relic Korbat looks it is a good option! It all depends, imo, how you would customize the relic Korbat. By itself, it's not as appealing as having a lifelike pet like the mutant, but if you did some sweet stuff with the background to make it look like a deathly tombstone or gothic creepy stuff I think you would have a one-of-a-kind pet on your hands!

another problem though is that Relic is so cheap compared to Mutant .. which has gotten very expensive lately

i dont care about the "value" its just going to be hard turning him back to mutant ... if i ever changed my mind ...

Eh, when it comes to making a pet that you're happy with I'm not sure if "value" is as big of a deal. To some people it may be. I'm turning a pirate krawk into a camo krawk.... and camo PBs are very cheap. But I like the look, I like the style, and I guess that's more important to me than selling the magical pirate krawk plushie. All just comes down to how much YOU value each type of pet. (: Good luck deciding!