Help me customize?

To add to the above questions: Do you have any theme in mind? Are you into pink and pastels and spring-ish things or dark, gothic, skull-n-crossbones type looks?

@Nubisbully: Thanks! And yes, I do! Nothing on him right now. Yeah, he's on my side. NP & NC. :)

@dawnshine: Definitely something dark. I'm going for a experimental monster theme. He's gonna be an escaped test subject, who terrorizes the local town.

medium_preview.png

This is what I came up with real quick. I've never had an UC pet (since coming back to Neo anyways) and I couldn't get a lot of items to show up on him which is why it's bare clothing-wise. I'm assuming most of it wouldn't show up because he's UC? I'm unsure. It's kind of dark looking so I figured I'd throw it on here.

medium_preview.png

This is what I came up with real quick. I've never had an UC pet (since coming back to Neo anyways) and I couldn't get a lot of items to show up on him which is why it's bare clothing-wise. I'm assuming most of it wouldn't show up because he's UC? I'm unsure. It's kind of dark looking so I figured I'd throw it on here.

No UC pets can wear clothing... It doesn't work with them

@dawnshine: Yeah, UCs can only wear BGs, FGs, & stuff like that. No actual clothes. Still I really like that design!

@lovedwallflower: Thank you! Yeah, they do. After you pick the color & species, you have to go over to the 'Happy Male' menu & UC is at the bottom. :)

@Kitta: That BG is perfect! Thank you!

Well, I have two great designs now, & I think I'm gonna use parts from both! Be back in a bit to show you what I went with!

Here's what I'm gonna get!

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/666503

Thanks for everyone's help!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you have something to add, use the edit button instead of posting twice or more in a row.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here's what I'm gonna get!

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/666503

Thanks for everyone's help!

That's very neat! I felt mine was missing a higher foreground item. I was tired and couldn't find a suitable one, though.

Looks perfect! Way to go. How does one get an UC Mutant Meerca? Trade/Adoption?

I would assume trade rather than adoption. Can't see many people just giving up a UC without a reason (unless they're leaving Neopets or something..) :P

Anyway, that background is really cute! Good luck finding the stuff if you haven't already :)