Mortog Smooch

Nerdygamergirl

I tried the last Mortog for a few thousand NP but when that wasn't working for me I just randomly picked a few and got the avatar on my first try. It must be different for everyone. I also got the Island Mystic-Kyrii avatar today. Yhey for avatars! Now if only I could get the darn Snowager one considering I get blasted on the daily... and the Symol Hole one. That thing is driving me bonkers.

Ha! You are my favorite Leverhelven! I tried out your strategy, and got the avatar the first try through :D How do trophies work if there are a ton of people that all have the exact same score anyway? Looks like 5th - 46th place all have 5,900 points

Wow, congrats!!! :D My trophy was just extreme luck, I happened to be playing on the 1st of some month (when scores reset), and I was probably one of the first people to score it (when there are ties, TNT gives priority to who sent the score first). I actually only came to notice the trophy on my lookup weeks later! :D

Man, I've tried for this avatar for what seems like forever with no luck. I've just been choosing randomly but I'm going to try picking the last Mortog and see if it makes any difference!

EDIT: WOW!! Got it after about 20 tries ^_^