Working on a customization for Neoveo...

Hey gang!

I am in the process of a full make-over for Neoveo.

He was a Camouflage Jubjub, but I have been zapping him for a week or so and now he is a Grey Jubjub.

I think I am going to zap him for a while...but, unless something surprisingly awesome happens...I am going to end up morphing him to a Gelert and then painting him Grey (via a Fountain Faerie visit!). :D

This is what I have thus far in mind for him...what do y'all think?

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/639273

medium_preview.png

It actually looks a lot better on DTI (also, the Single Grey Flower does not show in above image)...so please check out the link.

Can you think of anything that might/ought be added?

It can be NP or NC...I have boxes and GBCs to trade if needed.

Your thoughts?

Cheers!

:P

I'm not good at customization but I know a good one that's all put together when I see it and I really like what you've done here. It being all black/white/grey with a hint of light blue is purrrfect.

Thank you, dawnshine!

I was absolutely aiming for that 'monochromatic' look. :D

The other thing I was bound and determined to do was find contacts that changed the look of the Grey Gelert's eyes. I have alway thought that Grey Gelert's kinda look like they have the Plague! /grin

I am wondering, though, if there are any other items that would match the look I am going for that I don't know about.

Cheers!

Thank you, emily_speck_15. :D

Here is the finished product!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Neoveo

Well, at least I THINK he is finished...I may yet find an item that matches that I don't yet know of.

I like the way it looks like his Petpet is interacting with his P3. /grin

This is a really beautiful customastion. Everything fits so well together, and it's like a little story pops into your head as soon as you look at it.
There's only one thing that irks me, which are the contacts. I think you should consider the Zenco the Magnificent Contacts. They have they same colour as the Face Paint and tie it all together even more beautifully.

Thank you, lovedwallflower and erato_! :D

I think you should consider the Zenco the Magnificent Contacts.

I would love to be able to use the Zencos...but man are they pricey! They run around 20caps IF you can find someone willing to part with them. That is too rich for my blood! :P

I considered the Lulu ones as well (with the pink tying in with his P3)...but they were just TOO pink!

If anyone knows of another item (NC or NP) that has that greyscale look to it that might go well with Neoveo's custom...please lemme know!

Cheers!

Thank you, lovedwallflower and erato_! :D

I would love to be able to use the Zencos...but man are they pricey! They run around 20caps IF you can find someone willing to part with them. That is too rich for my blood! :P

I considered the Lulu ones as well (with the pink tying in with his P3)...but they were just TOO pink!

If anyone knows of another item (NC or NP) that has that greyscale look to it that might go well with Neoveo's custom...please lemme know!

Cheers!

Oops. Did not know that. They really shouldn't be allowed to ask so much for them :/

Just for fun and to see if it was an option I tried the Angry Meepit Eyes on him on DTI, and right now he has this look of: who killed my flower?! Curse you, villain!

I am laughing so hard right now :')

What about Icy Blue Eyes, though?