Dead Habitarium Eggs

emily_speck_15

My Habi does stuff like that all the time. It's frustrating but I guess it's just a glitchy aspect of Neo that doesn't seem to be getting fixed any time soon. I find that if you refresh after you do something like that, it can ensure that it went through. If what you have done doesn't show up, you just gotta do it over again and refresh and hope it stuck the second time through.

I haven't used my habi in forever! XP I need to start it up again, great way to earn money! But I would always get these super tiny little eggs that would show up in the corner, couldn't delete them or do anything with them...really annoying lol

That annoyance, as well as P3s not inside home/barracks when they were placed there, drives me bonkers. As advised above, it helps if you refresh after each 'altering' action to make sure that it took. I am in the habit of refresing everytime I am done messin' with my Habi just to make sure that thing are as I want them. Good luck! :P