shenkuu negg not showing up?

decchild

I hope I'm posting in the right area, but is anyone else having problems finding the newest/Shenkuu negg for this year's Negg Fest? I've clicked all the buttons and areas multiple times in Shenkuu, but I can't seem to find the second striped negg. =/ I even clicked the games located in Shenkuu and no success.

Edit: I've found the crystal negg, but not the striped negg, Grenthine. I asked my sister, and she somehow got 2 crystal neggs and no striped one (how is that possible?!!!). I checked the Negg Cave too.

Did you guys click the link to the Mysterious Negg Cave? It doesn't have an icon to click from the Shenkuu map, but you can click above and to the left of Remarkable Restoratives, on the top of the background mountain. I was able to find my striped negg, but can't find today's crystal negg. I have clicked every single map link, and no luck. :(

I've clicked all of the Shenkuu links (and the two extras provided) and I'm still Negg'less for the day.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Should I send in a ticket?

/frustrated

Update: I was directed to a link to Fanciful Fauna (which, for whatever reason, was not showing up on my screen)...and Voila!

Crisis averted.

:P

Edited by fullonparanoid