How Rude! (spare a vote?)

Hey y'all!

I made into the Caption Contest again this week (excited!) and I'm here with my Neo-hat in hand. /grin

You guys (and gals!) were amazing last week and I came within 1 slot of top 5 (top 5 get Gold trophy/multiplier). Competition already looks tough this week, but, with your help, I'd like to try again! :D

The poor Ghost Kougra in this week's CC is about to be ignored...again. Don't they realize that Ghosts have feelings, too?

Please consider casting your vote(s) my way this week...every vote counts and every vote is very (very very) much appreciated!

Remember, you can vote once every 4 hours until Tuesday afternoon.

Cheers!

:P

By fullonparanoid:
Ghost Kougra: I hate it when someone runs right through me. It is so inconsiderate!

Direct link to vote for fullonparanoid: http://www.neopets.com/games/caption_browse.phtml?page=0&action=vote&actionid=18709388

UPDATE: YAY! I came in 5th and that is a Gold place position so I will be getting the trophy multiplier!

Thank you ALL for your votes! Cheers! :P

Edited by fullonparanoid

You got my vote. Good luck. I'll vote for you more if I can remember to go back every four hours (have a hard enough time with the training time lol).

Thank you, Reality_Cubed, ShelleyJoy, lovedwallflower, and Shad!

And thank you to all those who voted but did not comment here.

You are all so very much appreciated! :D

I'm headed to bed...it has been a long (and beautiful) day here in VA.

Please continue to cast your votes my way (every 4 hours!)...it is gonna be a close contest and every vote helps!

Cheers!

:P