Another Customization Help :)

Hi there!

So I am just recently getting interested in customizing - right now though, I am only messing around with two of them (one I haven't made yet).

This is the one I am going to create once I decide on a name:

___________ the Baby Eyrie

4.png

I am in LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE with this little guy, I just can't help it! I can't seem to find many baby clothes that aren't NC? I may be willing to get a little bit more just for him. .

This is my other pet

2.png

Namerei
Female Gelert

I love Gelerts, and I am not changing her, I love the blue. (except maybe to chocolate if I EVER get a FFQ.... )

I thought about the racing outfit.

tried to copy the pic, but it's not letting me so here's a link-

http://impress.openneo.net/wardrobe#color=8&name=Namerei&objects[]=46033&objects[]=68387&objects[]=69745&objects[]=49957&objects[]=49953&objects[]=49956&objects[]=49954&objects[]=49955&species=14&state=4043&search_offset=21&search=-is%3Anc+gelert+fits%3Ablue-gelert

Gelerts don't have that many clothes! :(

The red jacket to me seems a little off, but I really want to keep the wings. I couldn't help myself.

Ideas... anyone??

A few that might work well for your eyrie are the Birthday in the Park Background (one of my favorites for baby pets) or the Ultimate Fan Room Background.

I'd also suggest taking a look at this page if you want to try to get some more ideas. I like that page a lot because NP/NC items are separated into different sections for easy browsing!

there aren't many baby specific wearables unfortunatly, just like I've had a hard time customizing my maraquan. The good thing on the other hand is that you aren't limited to backgrounds and there are a lot of trinkets and foregrounds to try on. I would search a wearable database to see what's available..good luck customizing, baby eyrie's are so adorable ^^

If you have the Baby Holiday Scarf you might work out a winter theme around it? I think it would look adorable.

As for the Gelert, I love the idea of that customisation! Only the pink boots throw me off. How about Casual Gelert Boots or Nurse Gelert Shoes? And Faerie Painted Background would go so well with her wings! Although Garden Gnome Background kind of gives it a funny edge :p