Customizing Robots is a pain... Help? :c

Ohai there guys! Yeah, it's me and my Cybunnies again... Please don't be bored :laughingsmiley:

So anyways, yesterday a very kind Charter member adopted out his Robot Cybunny to me. His name is even a real word in Portuguese! YAY! But I find Robot pets in general sooooo hard to customize! I've had others before (of other species) and, gash, I always felt all out of ideas. But I like to keep all my pets at least minimally customized.

Soooo... Can anyone help me come up with something? As he is on a side, no NC please, unfortunately... And also, I'd like to keep the cranium housing because he gets so weird without it :sick02: I don't care about the other robot body parts, tho.

Here he is currently (I put that background just so he would have something, but it doesn't have to stay).

medium_preview.png

I've had this problem myself with my robot ixi. I tend to just keep it simple with a background.

The only thing I've really seen that I've liked other than a background was using the My Mechanical Buddy T-3000 prize from the Obelisk War. That might be really nice for a cybunny, since the coloring is similar:

Without a background:

medium_preview.png

Of course!

(I have no idea how much they cost though... I hope they're not too expensive!)

• Space Station Silhouette Background
  • Cybunny Diver Suit
  • Cybunny Diver Gloves
  • Neovian Cybunny Gentleman Shoes
  • Garoo Trooper Blaster
  • Vaggendotra 5000

• Resistance Headquarters Background
  • Caution Tape Garland
  • Cybunny Ancient Warrior Shield
  • Miniature Gorix Spaceship