Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie?

I have been trying to get a faerie quest fortune cookie for weeks. Yes, I know about the refresh thing. I have been spending 5-10 minutes a couple times a day refreshing over and over trying to get it in my cart, which has worked for me in the past. Anyone know anything I don't?

Please be nice about it. People on the NP site boards have been very quick to be cruel lately when I've been asking questions there. Every time I think they won't be, I post a question, then remember why it's been so long since I've been on those boards.

I've had to do the same thing but I've spent literally 20 minutes to a half an hour trying to get cookies. I succeed but you have to be persistent and have the time to do it. It took me 30 minutes the other day to get some archive cookies.

I'm sorry that people have been mean. I find a real mixture of people there. Some are helpful and then there are those who have been there a while and feel like anyone who asks a question is stupid. I have no time nor patience for them. Don't worry. I haven't heard of anyone here being cruel. :)

I know they stock randomly, but literally it seems no matter what time I refresh on a constant basis I've never seen the restock for oh, idk... 2-3 weeks. Literally I could spend 20-30minutes refreshing several times a day and come up empty handed. :/

I feel like ever since they went on sale that one time, they haven't restocked much. Maybe because so many were bought then? I honestly don't know if that has something to do with it, but I was wanting to get one as well with some NC that I think will be expiring in a month or so and have had no such luck either.

Here's a tip: go to the NC Mall and type "cookie" on the search. All cookies will appear, even those sold out. Then everytime you want to refresh the page, just click the "go" button on the search (the word "cookie" will still be there). The NC Mall doesn't refresh pages the usual way (if you just press F5 or "Refresh", it goes back to the main Mall page) but this way you can refresh just the cookies page.

Plus, you'll often see that there are MORE than just 3 kinds cookies in stock, even though the "Noda's Fortune Cookies" page only shows 3 at a time. :)

• 2 weeks later...