Sell Sell Sell! Dat Stock Market Avvie

Spyke

Hi guys, I'm trying to earn the Stock Market avatar. I was originally under the impression that as long as you had a significant amount in other stocks, you could use VPTS to supplement your costs and get the avatar quicker. Was I wrong? I tried to buy approximately 800k in VPTS to supplement what I had in other stocks so that the total was over 1mil, but the VPTS stocks that I bought were not added to the total np invested. Help?

Hi guys, I'm trying to earn the Stock Market avatar. I was originally under the impression that as long as you had a significant amount in other stocks, you could use VPTS to supplement your costs and get the avatar quicker. Was I wrong? I tried to buy approximately 800k in VPTS to supplement what I had in other stocks so that the total was over 1mil, but the VPTS stocks that I bought were not added to the total np invested. Help?

Stocks over 100 will not count towards your avatar. Buy 1k of KSON/LUPE for 2 days in a row instead then sell immediately after you get the avie.

Short answer: VPTS is glitched. It won't show up properly in your portfolio (go check it now, it will only show 1,000 for your "Paid" value) therefore it won't match up to you showing you have bought over 1,000,000 NP and won't get the avatar. (Similar topic here)

Try buying a couple of KSON or LUPE, I'm sure those will work properly :)

I don't have anything to add, just... to say wow. I did the exact same thing yesterday and even posted on the Stock Tips Neoboard like a derp. :laughingsmiley: