Hi there :) New here

lisaky

Hi there, I'm Lisa and I'm from Kentucky. I'm (almost) 32 years old & I've been playing Neopets since 2000. I quit playing for a few years after my account was frozen in 2008 due to a misunderstanding. TNT offered my account back but it would be stripped of everything I had worked so hard for so I just quit.

But of course it was too hard to stay away, so I rejoined back in 2012. I'm really happy to be playing again even though I rarely play any games: mostly just grabbing my dailies, zapping my lab pet, and watching my stocks.

I look forward to meeting everyone & making some new friends that love Neo as much as I do! I don't know many people that play so it would be nice to have folks to talk & complain with. :D

Welcome to TDNF, Lisa! I'm Hailey. I don't play many games either, since I suck at them. But I want the game avatars so I'm torn. =P Feel free to talk and complain away here. ^_^

Thank you for the welcome friends. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.