Testing the Waters

Novelista

How would y'all feel about getting free copies of my books? (Kindle only, but most tablets and smartphones these days have the app, and it's a free download to read on your computer.)

Just curious as to whether it's worthwhile to announce my next "sale" (100% off! Hahaha) here.

I realized a few minutes ago--with this sale being almost over--that I missed an opportunity. Good thing I have another sale coming up in May...

You might get some interest with a description and perhaps some snippets from the book to intrigue people. ;) If you're offering the kindle edition, a link would be handy too. Even if you post it now, you can say when the sale ends and when the next sale will be.

Good luck! ;)

Watch me be lazy and copy the descriptions from Amazon. xD

Very important: my book "rating" system: http://wp.me/p1CT7T-S

===

Ophelia

It is December 14, 2002. Ophelia Osborn is in bed with her fiancé when her bodyguard brings her the news—her father, American science magnate Norman Osborn, was killed in an accident three weeks before. With Dr. Osborn gone, Ophelia must return to America to fulfill her duties as heir to her father's empire.

Interweaving the Spider-Man movies directed by Sam Raimi, Ophelia tells the hidden story of the Osborn family. When Norman died, the House of Osborn did not end...and the outcome was all a part of his master plan.

*Author's Note: I applied twice for a copyright variance from Marvel, but never received a response. Since Ophelia Osborn was a character dreamed up in tandem with a gentleman claiming to be (executive producer) Grant Curtis, it is in a gray area between canon and fan fiction. See the copyright page for further information.

Book Rating: (17)

Broken Road

What happens when you fall in love with a god?

Would you sacrifice your children to save your life?

If he truly is your soulmate, is he worth risking death?

What happens when you walk the broken road?

Book Rating: (17R)

Early One Morning

You and I know that death is inevitable…

Born of Roman stock, Julia Templa has been high priestess of the Temple of Isis Jerusalem since the age of twenty-one. On the Saturday before Passover, Julia decides that she is done simply hearing about Rabbi Yeshua ben Miriam—the time has come to see him and learn what he’s about. The rabbi gives her answers, but they’re not the ones she’s looking for.

Brought into the trial of “Jesus of Nazareth” by Pontius Pilatus, Julia quickly learns that one holy week is all it takes to change a woman’s life forever. (17R)

===

Current promo (3rd Annual Bobby's Birthday Sale) ends at 11:59p NST.

Next promo (3rd Annual Beltane Bash) runs from 12:00a NST May 4 to 11:59p NST May 6. (I think I have to reset the sale for my last book at the beginning of May, but I'm 99% sure I put something about that on my Google Calendar.)

No Kindle version of my poetry book...yet. It's on my honey do list. :)

If y'all really want excerpts, post here and let me know. I'll put them up on my blog and link to them in a post/s. ^_^