Paint Brush Clothes question...

Bibii

Hi there :)

I'm not sure if this question have already been discussed... But I had a Christmas Kacheek which I zapped into mutant, but I was wondering if I still keep the Christmas clothes? I thought I do, but I cannot find them in my closet o_O

Thank you :)

The clothes stay in your closet, but when you open your customization, you can only see clothes that are applyable (is that a word? sorry) to that pet. So your Kacheek christmas clothes would only appear while customizing a Kacheek.

HOWEVER, since he was zapped Mutant, those will not show up, as very few specific clothes can be applyable on Mutants. :)

Oh okai, I see what you mean!

But it's kind of still really weird... I cannot find those clothes in my closet, and I also had a delightful holiday sled on my Christmas Kacheek, but now I cannot see it either o_O When I try to customize another pet with the sled, it says ''you may not save items applied to other pets. delightful holiday sled - ik4ch33k'' which is weird because it obviously is not saved with him...

Try entering customization with your Mutant Kacheek and see if the items are on the "Applied" page. Sometimes when you zap your pet, he shows up as wearing nothing, but when you go to customization you see the items are still there!

I only see the background in the ''applied'' page, not the rest :/ Mmh I'm thinking o-o would it work if I pound him and then get him back ? Usually all the clothes will go to my inventory ?

Or is there a way to remove everything ?

Edit* Oh! I put up a wig and another foreground item, and all the missing items are now visible in my closet :)

Thank you for all your answers ♥

Board closed I guess :)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.