The Water Tower!

hrtbrk

Hmmm.... I got to the tower for today's puzzle and everything's frozen. I thought, okay... buy a lamp. Nope. Still nothing. Can't buy a lamp or an astronet for the meteor capture thing. (Just as well, since I really don't want to spend the NC on either one.)

I really hope that this won't affect the prizes and everything if they can't fix whatever problem they have in time for tomorrow's event. :sad01_anim:

Hmmm.... I got to the tower for today's puzzle and everything's frozen. I thought, okay... buy a lamp. Nope. Still nothing. Can't buy a lamp or an astronet for the meteor capture thing. (Just as well, since I really don't want to spend the NC on either one.)

I really hope that this won't affect the prizes and everything if they can't fix whatever problem they have in time for tomorrow's event. :sad01_anim:

I believe that portion of the event is over. The dialogue for buying the NC item says that it's good until 11:59 last night.

There is something new at the water tower!!!

Aboard The Coincidence

Before you is Dr Landelbrot, a brilliant scientist. He's standing between you and all of the shiny buttons. It's like he wants you to focus on the task at hand instead of going wild flipping toggles and pressing keys. This is a spaceship, though! Who is he kidding? Eh, maybe you should be listening to what he's saying.

I'm glad you could help! Now I don't have to zap you with this nanometric transcombobulator I need to test. Not that I'd do that... of course. What's that? "What's a nanometric transcombobulator?" Stop changing the subject! We need to get to work.

Bring me the following items, and I'll cut you a deal. I don't know what the deal is yet, but I'll think of something while you're out. Am I thinking out loud again? Never mind. Here is the list:

bd_tomato_bomb.gif
Tomato Bomb
x5 gpp_quetzal.gif
Quetzal
x5 potion37.gif
Juicy Elixir
x4

I got what he needed then:

Back again? I'm still working with the materials you gave me. Don't worry, I was able to calculate how long it would take me to finish this part of the Random Events machine. Here is a handy timer you can watch while you wait.

RESEARCH COMPLETE IN:

"INSERT TIME HERE"

Or you could go outside and play. You might need a spacesuit, though. It's cold out.

So I will have to wait to be able to do anything else ...