Hiya!

Thanks, Duma! I started using the avatar lending program a few days ago and it's helped me a lot! even tough I have been on neopets for a long time, I nearly always never play games, so I don't have all that much on the bank to buy the avatar items.

I try to play the games that yield high NP compared to the time it takes to play them. That's the only way my short attention span can gain anything from them. =P I found a page a while back that had the time it takes to play/NP gained. So it put the games in order with the shortest time it takes to play that gives the most NP. If I remember it I'll let you know. It was on someone's petpage on Neo. Not playing games also puts a damper on avatars because you have to get certain scores to get the avatar. /: I feel even when I have all the avatars I can get, there will be the game-oriented ones I will never have. )'=

Anyways, welcome to TDN forums. I also use TDN for daily clicks. I like the way things are arranged for the most part.

I try to play the games that yield high NP compared to the time it takes to play them. That's the only way my short attention span can gain anything from them. =P I found a page a while back that had the time it takes to play/NP gained. So it put the games in order with the shortest time it takes to play that gives the most NP. If I remember it I'll let you know. It was on someone's petpage on Neo. Not playing games also puts a damper on avatars because you have to get certain scores to get the avatar. /: I feel even when I have all the avatars I can get, there will be the game-oriented ones I will never have. )'=

Anyways, welcome to TDN forums. I also use TDN for daily clicks. I like the way things are arranged for the most part.

This might be the guide you were talking about?

http://www.neopets.com/~Zaplavine

Anyways... welcome to the forums light_star2! :)

Thanks for the welcomes, everyone! Oh, that plan for gaining neopoints fast is a good one, dawnshine! When I'm up to it, I usually play meerca chase and Kass Basher, which is the one where I get the most neppoints faster. It's a shame we can only send scores 3 times a day! lol

Hi and welcome :) I love Kass basher and Warf Rescue team for fast NP gaining :) I used TDN Daily clickies too, untill I got Premium a couple of weeks ago. Talking about fast gaining NP, I love it when I get random event that doubles my NP winnings in a game :D