What's wrong with my Neomail?

GaiaFisher

Okay, if anyone can give any help at all, I could seriously use it. I'm a higher-ranked member in my guild, and as such, I'm assigned to welcoming and helping the new members who join. Now I've revised and revised, and just cannot get this to send. Anyone have an idea why?

Neomail is as follows:

"Hey there, I'm ohana86, and I'd like to welcome you to our guild! As a member of our D.A. Club, as well as the Head of Ravenclaw, I'm here to help you with any questions you may have, as well to welcome you in! We've got plenty of great things, the homework can be rewarded with nice items, along with just great contests. Actually, last Wizard Wednesday, I gave away a paintbrush to the person who correctly answered my (very difficult) question. That, along with all the other events we have, and even some still in the planning, we're incredibly active and you should have fun!

Like I said though, welcome to the guild, and I'm here if you have any questions or need help with anything! I'm also premium, so if you ever need a SSW search, check if I'm online, which I usually am, and I can do a pretty instant search, if not outright gifting the item to you. I hope you enjoy it here, and feel free to come to me for just about anything!"

Now, I have no clue as to what's setting off the censor, as I've recieved almost identical Neomails when I originally joined. Anybody have a clue?

Wow, that's insane that that would set off the sensor. I had something similar happen with my shop description. I logged in after some inactivity and looked at my shop, only to find that "This shop's description was found to be unsuitable and was cleared." What? Upon trying to restore it to it's former state I realized I had used the word "screws" (as in, the things you use a screwdriver for). Really, neopets, I can't talk about hardware? Yours is especially ridiculous though, that takes the cake.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.