Back to Neopia!

Keity

Hi there!

Recently (two days ago) I decided, that I want to play Neopets again. I logged in, did the dailies, played some games & fell in love with Neopets all over again. So first things first I want to fill out my goals (that I wrote ~2,5 years ago):

• GET 250 AVATARS [ ]
  • GET 3 MILLION NEOPOINTS [ ]
  • GET THE "FEED FLORG" AVATAR [ ]
  • GET THE "BILGE DICE" AVATAR [ ]

And who can help me do that? TDN, of course! :) So here I am re-joining the community.

Welcome back!

I'm an old hand at Bilge Dice. I once had a winning streak of 8, SOOOOOO Close to the Lucky Streak avatar. lol

I did some looking around TDN and found a BIilge Dice guide that might be useful for you.

http://thedailyneopets.com/neopets-games/bilge-dice

It looks like the guide even talks about how to make 7990np a day. lol Something I learned on my own ages ago. I wish I had known about TDN back then. ;)

So as the guide covers pretty much all, I don't have much to add. Except, be careful. These are my Bilge Dice stats.

Total Plays 46801Total Wins 6897 Best Win Streak 8

As you can see, the losses far exceed the wins. I haven't played BD in at least a year now. Because while it is possible to rake in the NP, it's also possible to lose NP. My worst loss in a day was a bit over 30,000. That seems to happen from time to time. I still LIKE the game, but you have to have luck and do it right.

I always started out losing a 10 np and 1000np wagers. Then, with some luck, if you want to get I think it was 3 wins to reach 7990np.... Or was it 4.... anyway, maybe that guide will say. It's truly been ages since I last played Bilge Dice.

For going after the Lucky Streak avatar. I'd recommend clearing the 5k a day limit on this game, because after that, until Midnight NST, when the game resets, you can play for FREE.

If you haven't played in a while, you may need to re-unlock the different wagers. That happened to me a few times. I would just play the highest wagers I could until I got them all unlocked up to the 1000np (max) wager.

If you play each day and get 7990np, that really does add up within a month's time. Also, If you win the last wager you need to, with a perfect score of 24, there is a random chance you may get a 1000np bonus! This happens randomly on any win with a score of 24. If it happens too early, with the winnings at 1990 + 3000 + Bonus 1000, that will give you 5990. And as that's over the 5k limit, you actually lose out of a potential 2000np.

All that being said, good luck!

Total Plays 46801 Total Wins 6897 Best Win Streak 8

Oh, my! Those are some pretty non-inspirational statistics :D Anyway - I'm currently more focused on the 2,5 mil goal and "Feed Florg" one - I was so close one time (my high score is 242).

Anyway, thank you for all the tips + good luck on getting the Lucky Streak avatar too! :)

LOL Don't let it deceive you too much, I never kept track of my total winnings for Bilge Dice, but I'm sure I finished way ahead as far as the winnings go. ;) The BAD days were pretty few and far between. ;) And I figure that with Bilge Dice, if you win the max every day, or close to it, that's more than 300k in a month. Not bad from one single game. ;) And thanks, good luck to you too with the Lucky Streak avatar!

Wow! Super close with the Feed Florg avatar! Best of luck and the rest of your goals!!

• 2 weeks later...