My sister is quitting neo...

emily_speck_15

If she buys items for the 2,5K she's got and gives them to you as gifts I don't think they'd concider that a side or cheating. Ive given and resieced lots of gifts at once and never had a problem. Or you can put a rubbish item in your shop and prize it to 2,5K? I think that'll work too, but maybe that's concidered donating.

Yup. It's fine to give items to friends. As long as she is the one sending them from her account to your account, and you're the one accepting them on your account, there's no problem.

If you are worried, you can put a note on each of your accounts that you are two people using the same computer. For that amount, I do not think that TNT is likely to bother you, especially if she has been on a break from playing. If she was still doing her dailies or playing games, I would be more concerned.

I've read it said explicitly by TNT that those notes are meaningless to them. However, if you did put the notes up and then they freeze your account the note could be an added bonus on your ticket verifying your truth (if they care). But honestly there is no validity in putting those notes up, anyone could do that and be lying, so it's kind of hard to take seriously.