A New Plot is among us

JubJubMan

A new plot is Upon Us!

By jubjubman

Note: I’m really bad at spelling some words

While some say that because Tale of Woe just ended with the prizes being handed out recently that a new plot wont come any time soon its seems that these people are wrong. A new plot is being schemed up in California. Evidence over the past 1-2 months support this heavily. First, you have to know some TNT departments.

Items - Creating items (Would figure...)

Pets - Creating visual images of pets (New colours, shopkeepers, etc.)

Graphics - Creating flash and games

Got that? There referenced though out this article. So, to prove that a new plot is happening, lets take a journey back in time (Don’t worry its just the last few months {no in my days story’s included}).

3rd April - Shoyru day

Today saw many interesting things. First of all the day it self falls on the 2nd, it was delayed because Neopets was unprepared. Neopets has been working on this new plot that they totally forgot about those sexy little Shoyrus! At least they were already giving them the shoulder... But the caption and the two colours images were only uploaded within 1 hour of it being announced in the news. Often there uploaded up to a week before the actual event.

And the pets,

shoyru_electric_baby.gifshoyru_invisible_baby.gif

Invisible, of course takes no time to make, as its just a blank image and electric, is just a dark blue with light blue zigzags on it very easy to make. Whats harder is something like maraquan where they have to start from scratch, they cant just change the colours.

shoyru_maraquan_baby.gif

They spent little time on the furniture, but the shelf and the couch would have been easy to make, as with the rug. The chocolates were all the same just different colours, 4 items for the work of one (time saver).

can_shoyru_peanutbutter.gifcan_shoyru_orangechoc.gifcan_shoyru_whitechoc.gifcan_shoyru_milkchoc.gif

(now is an time to note something interesting with this, i found 3 of theese chocolates, and TDN was the first to post the news after seeing my find, interesting enough NO other neopets helpsite found the 4th one, i get the feeling they just saw you have em and copied)

In review...

Items - Not much time spent

Pets - Almost no time spent

Graphics - No buddy images, no fun images, no avatars. NO time spent.

Now, I don’t want this article to be more boring than Spanglish and Racing Stripes, Or longer than that movie my mum was born and graduated in. So heres a quick wrap of whats been happening all month.

Pets - WAR: This department has been creating heroes and villains, as well as battledome opponents. NO WAR: Creating heroes and villains, and coming up with things like ‘punch club’ and all the characters in there.(note in Altador plot, this creates the masked techo astronomer and all lenny and the miners and the people at the dock, these people create all the characters)

Items: Because all the other departments(deps) have been busy. They have been creating mass items over the last 2 months. Neopets always wants a lot of new content, but all the other people are busy on the plot, so they create a lot of items. Because weather Neopets releases a game or 4 items; people know that’s something is new, and items are much easier to make than games plus there worth more news. They’ve even created easy items like chocolates for shoyru and scorchio. Day; 4 items for the work of one you see.

Graphics - Whip up some crap games, release a whole lot of sponsers, neopians just see the same amount of games being released sponsers to cover the lack and crap amount of Neopets games(snowicle, rooduku, edna, and more in the making) they will be saving up games to release during the plot. Shenku warrier was an easy make, 1 character, 3 different backgrounds, 1 floor. The only thing that changes is distance, just an extrapolation of code.

But wait there’s more(I had to use that line) stuff that has been easy makes, check out the most recent pets(excluding shoyru)...

chomby_invisible_baby.gifchomby_sketch_baby.gif

Sketch and invisible.

Invisible, is no making time at all. And sketch... they already have that, when they create a pet the first thing they do is create a sketch, this is the sketch from when the chomby was released. NO work for these babies.

scorchio_speckled_baby.gifhissi_island_baby.gif

Only one Colour for both these days, less work done, and its just green with dots, really easy to make. Island was a bit harder, but this was earlier on in the plot, it was still getting schemed you see.

Also now might be a good time to note that, the daily dare was just a distraction to allude the fact that content has been low. Great distraction though, really easy to make, is great for the Neopets site, brings people to the game room, a lot of fun trying to beat there scores, avatar people playing it for the avatar, people collecting all the prizes, pet pages got a big boost on guide searchers, chat boards got havocked with the people going OMG I GOT THE AVATER and I CHALLENGED AAA I CANT GET 2500 IN D-O-M2 I LOSE ON THE FIRST DAY,...oh f#@% this.

And quickly the April fools prank, in previous years they have made a lot of stuff(50 new pets) done a lot of code (neocharge) this year, they just took away the battledome. This prank was removing code for one day so the battledome didn't work, the only thing new here was that battledome has closed message. But an asparagus could of wrote that. ...

Theres plenty more stuff to prove my point. Obviously, Neopets has been spiting out broken crap of food. So by this point you may be asking, oh so I read this whole bloody article just to find out a plot Is coming out. I would of expected for the sexy, wholesome author to atleast provide some suggestions to what this plot might entail. Well I do.

Look here my good chaps; News for march 29;

What do we have here an interesting little random thing in the news.

Learn more about the mysterious land of Geraptiku with our latest Neopedia.

140_geraptiku.gif

Geraptiku ay, How many of you actually bothered to check it out, How many of you actually read the whole thing well, Theres some great information in there about geraptiku, very convenient stuff actually. Atleast I think so, here is the interesting stuff:

“Once known long ago as the greatest city on Mystery Island, it's been a long time since anyone regarded this place with such great esteem. In fact, locals will often travel many miles out of their way to keep a safe distance from Geraptiku's borders, and others are so frightened that they dare not even speak the city's name aloud. Many claim that just looking in the direction of the cursed ruins can bring bad luck and a foul wind.

Many Islanders eagerly await the day when the jungle fully reclaims the land that was once Geraptiku, eradicating any evidence that the city was once there. Thanks to its sprawling growth, the jungle has already taken back much of the city's original territory. As a result, what was once a vast landscape of huts and marketplaces is now little more than a few disintegrating shacks. One thing that the jungle cannot overgrow, however, is the natives' memories of the city's once frightful existence.

The Deserted Tomb, on the other hand, still stands tall and seems unwilling to pass into legend so easily. At the very top of the pyramid stands a stone circle, unmoved by the ages. The natives call this stone "kalahnto," which can be loosely translated into the word "judgment." Most Islanders believe that the city of Geraptiku angered the ancient spirits with its citizens' excessive pride and claims of greatness. As punishment for their insolence, the angry spirits struck down the population of Geraptiku in a single night.

As unlikely as such a story may seem, no other explanation as to why the largest civilisation on Mystery Island suddenly vanished has ever gained enough support to challenge this theory. Perhaps that is one reason why Mystery Island only has a few scattered huts and minor villages, rather than a central metropolis. Could it be that the natives are all too afraid of the tomb's judging eye, which serves as an eerie reminder of what can happen to a city that thinks it is greater than the spirits of the Island? â€

Lets recap now....a weird mystery that has never been solved, tomb unwilling to pass the legend...angry spirits(lets hope a war)....

Now call me old fashion, or call me a jubjub lover to me. I smell a puzzle solve plot coming up. How often do you get a new article that invents a mystery that’s solution would be interesting, an article that also mentions a tomb that could contain like 1000000 rooms at a time of bad Neopets content. Even over my jubjubs fart I can smell this one.

So hey keep your eyes peeled (please don’t do It literally; peeling your eyes really hurts, but at least now my dad never says it...) for a plot is coming up soon, true, it may be a while, but as you should know if you read my other article, Aprils tis the month of plots. But hey, you go on jury duty, make your own kalahnto, lets just hope it’s the right one.

Ps. Sorry if some of the grammar and punctuation are a bit shabby, this is a 4 page essay in Microsoft word, and I hardly have enough energy to read it again - 3 hours sleep.

Its a fairly good piece of writing, and actually makes sense. There are quite a few spelling and grammar errors, but I'm sure you know what they are. Is this going to be a Neopian Times submission? I think you should enter it.

Wow! Really convincing! Anyone would really think that there is a plot coming up.

Hey, guys, Ive reached 1000 posts!!

Congratulations.

Yup i have, i just hope no beyutch steals it

I hope so too! *shifty eyes*

Ma: I've seen some plagerizerers around

Pa: Want da ya wan me to do?

Ma: Kill em

Pa: Ok

Ma: I've seen some plagerizerers around

Pa: Want da ya wan me to do?

Ma: Kill em

Pa: Ok

Ma: And bring back the remains, i got 4 jubjubs to feed.

But i doubt it will actually get into the times, i mean, its exposes a neopets plot, they wouldnt want that, its like TNT are communists, they controll what neopians hear, sad, but true...

Quite a convincing article. Work on that grammer and you could get anything "suitable" into the NT. ;)

I say "suitable" because, you know, TNT wouldn't want anyone to know that they're working on a plot.

Staffer? Here or neopets. Wait Here! Wow I am dumb.

Question: Is the altador plot still around?

http://www.neopets.com/geraptiku/mystery1.phtml

there you go

Ahaha, so i made that url up but this is interesting

Today was Randomly dedicated to the gallion, however all the gallion stuff only got announced in the news, get this, at 5pm NST. IE, just before they left work,

what the hell were they doing all day, it seems there getting to busy to release stuff on time (days are often released during 8-10am and normal days at about midday). Also interesting is that it was dedicated to the gallion but no new colours, is it possible that there getting to busy to make those things. Maybe there making up new characters for the plots, drawing up the comics, makes sences. The art gallery stuff and the neogreetings were uploaded within 30 minutes of their release...really weird.

And lenny conundrum is still open, it normally closes on wednesday and a new one starts an hour later every week, like 11pm last week, 12pm this week, 1am, week after. But you can still submit your answer, and neopets has to read all answers before they close, so it wont close overnight, so 16 hours is the closest time it can be reset in.

haha I had to post here incase you dont read the editorial here is a quote:

Don't worry, though; if you're looking for a plot, we've got that and something much larger in the making. Keep your eye on New Features!

Maybe that geraptiku is just for the movie, i hope they have a good plot, what would be good would be a neopia war, this could be NW I and the next one could be NW II darigan shenkuu, Kreludor, virtu pets, haunted woods could be the axis of evil.

a interesting idea would be that the side you are on is dependend on where your gallery or house is located, if you dont have one of those then you can pick

• 3 weeks later...

Woah, taking this topic out of the vault.

Yeah!

giantmeepitofpeace_notdoom.gif

That image is called 'The Giant Meepit Of Peace Not Doom' and was created especially for New Features

Edit: The plot is called Dr Sloth And The Meepits of Peace