Hello everyone!

beruichi

Hi y'all! Please call me Beru. :laughingsmiley:

I have a 6 year old neopets account (since couldn't retrieve my ancient 10 year old account anymore :sad01_anim:) but I haven't been active until a few days ago, because I was bored, and hey! Surprise, surprise, I can still remember my password! :P

I'm new to the forums but apparently I've been visiting the site when I was googling for battledome and avatar guides. Neopets has had a major overhaul since I last visited it, so I'm glad there are lots of organized fansites like TDN to help a noob out. :D I made an account here in the forums because I found out about the avatar lending program and I'd love to be able to qualify for pet lending. :)

Anyway, feel free to add me as a neofriend or something. Cheers! :happydance:

Hey, welcome back to neopets and welcome to TDN! It's nice to have you. Since you've been gone from neopets for a while, the following site might be useful to you. It's call the "Haitus Rescue Kit" and has information about the major changes on neopets that have happened over the years, and you can look up all the time since you've been gone from neopets.

http://www.neopets.com/~arentipretty

Hi and welcome Beru! What does the title of your shop mean? or is it just something without meaning? (I'm a curious person :p)

Hello, I just accepted your neofriend request, nice to meet you! :laughingsmiley:

Augh yeah losing an old account is such a bummer. I keep thinking "I know I had this item before!" but then I remember getting it on the older account. :thumbsdown: