Time for a wee party!

erato_

As yesterday I've reached 5 million np in my bank account.
To most this might not be much, but it's the goal I set for myself before I could start on my other goals, which are:
- Find a better customization for my Xwee, Feline. (I'm not sure if I will keep her painted Faerie and work my way around that, or paint her purple and go for a darker theme like this or an alternative Faerie theme like this)
- I finally get to start collecting Willowilskie's, a wonderful Peophin I saved from the pund for one of my sides,outfit
- saving for a Gelert Transmogrification potion for Gabriel.

I would say I have a few exciting months ahead of me! :D

Have any of you reached one of your goals lately?

Well done!! Customisation goals are really the most fun in my opinion :D

As far as my goals go... I was just set back.. apparently one of my pets got angry and he turned red and lost his grey paint job... little ungrateful mutt

Well, I've never really been into customisation, but recently I started having fun with it. It can really give your pet a good background story and personality I've realized.

And noooo, that sounds awful!

How did that happen?

Some grey pets are really beautiful.

I've heard if you let your pets' mood get down too low, they'll turn red from anger or blue from sadness.

This is the first time I've actually heard of it happening, though! O.o

Congrats on reaching 5 million. I too have just reached it myself. I agree, to most, it may not seem like a lot. But it has taken a lot of hard work for us. For me, it was everyday of dailies, games, restocking, etc. So I feel ya. That is what you need to do, set small goals for yourself, achieve them, and set new ones. Congrats on reaching it. Good luck on your next goal(s).

Tracy