Curse you Wheel of Montony!

bella255

Not sure if you use Windows or Mac. But on a laptop, after a certain amount of time your computer goes into a "sleep mode" to conserve energy. You will get this error message due to that. Even when it is plugged in. You can change the settings, even if it is just to play the wheel and then you can change them back. If you are using Windows 7, go to your start menu, control panel, system and security, and you will see "power options". Under power options go to "change when your computer sleeps." You will see "put your computer to sleep" and there are two columns, "on battery" and "when plugged in." you can change it so that it NEVER goes into sleep mode. Change this only for the game and then reset it. When your computer goes into sleep mode while the wheel is going, it is like shutting the top or turning it off. You will get the error message. Try changing these settings and see if it helps. Good luck.

I already have that changed on my laptop and I was actively using it when the wheel was going. I would periodically check on it to see if it was still working and it will be fine for hours than I will check back in after a few minutes and has an error. It has always done it on my desk top too. I think the wheel hates me.

I have gotten the error message too. But not every single time I do it. That is really unfortunate. Sorry.