Baby!

laceew45

OMG!! So I went to go buy a healing potion from the Healing Springs and as soon as I did, a Battledome Challenger swooped in, by the name of Boochi, and shot his ray and turned my Peophin into a Baby Peophin!!! She is the most adorable thing I have ever seen! I am never changing her! Ever! I squeaked when I saw her and I am at work and I got some interesting looks! Lol! I love her!! Just wanted to tell everyone about my wonderful cute pet! My peophin is soo adorable! Y'all should go check her out! :)

Congrats! She's super cute! And now you can go out and get her baby items to customize! :D

I went out and bought a baby paintbrush for my little Usul a little while ago. After so many years of being on Neo, you'd think Boochie would have gotten one of my pets :)

Congrats! I'm glad it was a nice change for you, I've seen quite a few people get zapped by Boochi when they had an expensive paint that they loved. Awesome that it was a pet you like as baby! :D

As much as I'd like Boochi for BD, I think I would cry if my active got zapped to baby, after I spent 600k painting him lol.

I must have some sort of built-in Boochi shield...because he has "Fired his ray...but misses!" several times over the years and has never successfully zapped any of my guys Baby (watch, it will happen tonight!). :P

I'm glad, though, I like my critters as they are!

Congrats on the appreciated Boochi! The Baby Peophins ARE adorable!

:P