Happy Tonu Day!

astro

Poor Tonus. They never get really good paint brush designs. While this isn't my favorite Wraith, I think it is the nicest Tonu color so far. I prefer a more jagged mouth, but the detail on the top part of the mane is nice. I would have liked if they did more at the bottom, too. It doesn't blend between the top and bottom, either. I almost wonder if they found out the original design was not cooperating with customizing, and this was a rushed fix. The shading is weird, too.

I think both outfits are phenomenal! The warrior one is just gorgeous, and I really love the coat on the female one. :D

I think that both colours are nice as well- Biscuit is Biscuit, a nice base for customising, but I think Wraith is really lovely! The but on the mane looks great. :D

Love the Wraith. One of the better wraiths out there! The clothes are nice and I've been asking the Editorial for a Biscuit Tonu for over a year... I think it looks PERFECT!

I'm sure I wasn't an influence but I'd like to think I was - SO THANK YOU TNT FOR BEING RAD! :dance:

Love the Wraith. One of the better wraiths out there! The clothes are nice and I've been asking the Editorial for a Biscuit Tonu for over a year... I think it looks PERFECT!

I'm sure I wasn't an influence but I'd like to think I was - SO THANK YOU TNT FOR BEING RAD! :dance:

I think the female outfit with the biscuit color would look super duper cute!