Hey!

xrazydiamond

Hi everyone! I'm xrazydiamond, both here and on Neopets. I'm a returning member to Neopets - I played back between 2001 and 2004, left for whatever reason, and then I got the idea about three months ago to create an account again. (My old acocunt seems to have disappeared.) I've been using the TDN dailies page and articles since I started again back in November, but I didn't end up creating a forum account until now.

Looking forward to talking to everyone!

Hi and welcome xrazydiamond! Yes, old, unused accounts get purged every so often, so that the old, good, names become available again.

I agree with that as well XD I think I find it more addictive because I can read now then when I was 7 or 8...

Right now I've been trying to save up for paintbrushes, however I don't know which one(s?) to buy once I do accumulate that many points!

And you've gotten a lot of avatars already, holy moly :weird:

I'm a lot better at making NP - I've been saving up for a Lost Desert Paint Brush basically since I joined, which was around 3mil when I set the goal (gone up since to 3.1-3.25 last I checked), and I'm at 2.4 mil now. Even when I played for 3 years I could barely save up 1 mil.

And about the avatars... yes, lol. I don't know why I'm so obsessed, because I've only ever used Gelert - Starry, which is a ridiculously common one. I use a combo of the Neoavatars section here on TDN and the Jellyneo avatar checklist, I'm pretty sure you can break 100 in a day if you focus on the easy ones.

Your customizations actually look pretty good! One thing I learned about painting recently is that you can cross-paint, like paint it one color for the clothes, and then you can use those clothes when you paint it another color. So many possibilities :3