Matt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:O So you hate it?

Well, one person won't be welcome come beta testing, will they? :P

(Of course you'd be welcome. :))

But remember, it's only an early alpha test. It probably won't look like that come the finish Jerropia opening.

Hard to believe? What, you don't think we'd do something this amazing? :P

As said, it's an early alpha build. Graphics artists will be employed to spruce things up here and there before the beta, I'd guess, but it's all up to Ian.

Yeah. Sarcasm doesn't really work over the internet, does it. <_<

Well, I'm afraid it's a hoax. Sorry to get your *cough* hopes up.

Meh... it the joke lasted a few more days, then it may have been more effective. It was a neat hoax though. Heck, I even made my own PretPet out of boredom:

pretpet.jpg

Ah, it looks really nice! A bird's head, wings and some sort of a dinosaur's body (I forgot which kind of dinosaur it looks like, but one of those which could swim).

I drew up another "pet" also, but it looks more like a masked human/robot/ET rather than a pet... <_<

That was actually pretty good. We all thought that it was just a joke, but none of us were entirely sure. Creating the sneak peek lent credibility to it.

Was this really the secret project?

On order to spoil your illusion, there is no plans to take The Daily Pretty Petz any further than April 1st. Sorry. :P

Although the secret project still does exist. And I hope you'll enjoy it once everything's been coded for it.

Now you know as much as me. So don't ask any more questions! :P