The Daily Pretty Petz

Matt

Want something MORE than Neopets? Want a pet which you can dress up, like your very own doll, and earn something for doing so?

Enter The Daily Pretty Petz!

titleafji7.png

That's right. We're making our own virtual pet site where you can play dress up with one of 30 PretPets and enter them in cometitions all around Jerropia. To find out more visit The Daily Pretty Petz information page.

Coming Summer 2007...

APRIL FOOLS!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as Id love it..I just can't see it :P

And TDN costs a lot now, it would cost a LOT more with this add-on....

plus, you forgot to chage the tab title from "TDN forums" :P

Whoops. So we did forget to change the mouseover.

We wanted to show you so much, it must have slipped our minds!

Eric and I were playing one of the new games against each other a couple of days ago. I think a screenshot's somewhere on the new section now.

I've begun to draw out a pet. Wrynodor...possible name. And its a prototype and I made it kinda quickly...so don't mock it. :P

And my scanner broke so I took the pic with my phone. xD

wyrnodor_pretpet.jpg

Yes, no, maybe? I'll add color later.

And PM me if you have any submissions of your own!

Idea! --> Take Ian's bobblehead and use it as a pet that you can dress up! Send us some screenies would ya? :P :P ;)

EDIT: or any staff member *cough* TBC *cough*

Idea! --> Take Ian's bobblehead and use it as a pet that you can dress up! Send us some screenies would ya? :P :P ;)

EDIT: or any staff member *cough* TBC *cough*

It'll be such a comical sight! I can't imagine a pet with a head of a cheese though... I just can't wait to see it! *cough*what about mikey moo*cough*

It'll be such a comical sight! I can't imagine a pet with a head of a cheese though... I just can't wait to see it! *cough*what about mikey moo*cough*

Mikey is the coolest, most bestest (yes I said it incorrectly on purpose) staffer there is, we couldn't dress him up in silly clothes. XD *hopes anime doesn't see this*

Whoops, I must have been brainwashed. *looks around and see's Mikey trying to hide a brainwashing machine behind his back*

:offtopic: Whoops, anyway, I don't believe this one bit. I was just erm... going along! *yes*

Who visits JN? Not me.

I do agree, this prank is WAY better than what TNT came up with this year. <_<