Some guidance on the Secret Ninja School, please?

leverhelven

Ohai there, guys! Recently, I've trained my BP's level a lot so she could reach level 200 and get Warlock's Rage. Anyways, now she has to pay 8 freaking codestones in the Training School. :sick02:

So I was wondering: would it be better if I, right now, just focused on increasing her level so she can reach 250 and finally go to the Secret School? Because then I'd be able to train everything else with less codestones, right?

Thanks in advance :)

Yup, might feel like forever to get it to 250 since it takes an entire day for one level, but if you planned to lvl her to 250+ eventually anyway, it's definitely cheaper to get her to train in the secret ninja school. Will be faster too.

I "raced up" from the 6 codestone level to the 250+ level to get to the secret ninja school and I am very happy I did. Training only takes 4 hours and the one codestone is way cheaper then the 6+ I would have needed at the other school but the choice is yours.

Thank you guys! I was kinda afraid that we might need ALL stats at 250+ to get to the Secret School, but now it's claryfied! Thanks! :)

Mods, if you want to close this board :P

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.