Hello world

eliang100

Hello lovely people! My name is Emily. I started playing in elementary(primary) school and now I'm all grown up and in my second year of college!

When I started to play, I never really ventured beyond the games to be honest. I never discovered the neoboards or any other type of forum when I was younger, this is my first time being a contributor rather than just a lurker. Please feel free to offer any tips on how to not be incredibly awkward and how to be an active and helpful member ^^

If anyone is interested, I'm currently playing Habi and am a very nice neighbor! I also enjoy playing Key quest and my current goal is simply increasing my avie count.

I am also an avid follower of kpop if anyone is willing to fangirl with me!

Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll do fine as a helpful member. Also good luck with your avatars, if you have any questions feel free to ask, we're all here to help each other. :)

Welcome Emily! Everyone is friendly and helpful here, so just browse around and join in whenever you want to :D

I did the same thing, I didn't have any clue about anything going on outside of my small little world which mostly consisted of games and occasionally reading the news. (I don't even want to think about how many plot avatars I missed by not even realizing anything was going on, even though I was active.)

I hadn't even heard of fan sites until 2009 when that's the first thing my husband searched for when he started playing. When I discovered TDN, it was amazing, and a bit embarrassing, to see how much I didn't know and how many things were out there that I'd never heard of. (I've been playing off and on since 2002, so I was clueless for a LONG time.)