Space faerie

tifit

Hello

I would like to get the space faerie as a challenger so i can get the avatar. I know you have to buy a real neopets item. I live in Belgium so i can't buy it from a store. The only items i can find on the internet are plushies and trade cards. The plushies all have a key quest code so i guess that wouldn't work. The trade cards will give a special prize. But will i get the SF with that? If not, what do i need to buy?

Thanks

The Trading Cards codes do not give the Space Faerie as an opponent (I once spent 20 dollars on ebay for nothing). I got my code through a very kind person on the boards. It's perfectly fine to create a topic there and ask if someone has got a spare code to give you, so you should try! ;)

I tried that a few days ago but nobody had one for the moment. Thanks for the warning about the trading cards. Getting the code from someone would be really great but i wouldn't mind spending money on it so if anyone knows what i can buy? Or if someone lives near a store, could u buy something for me? I'll give you the money through paypal. You can keep the item, i only need the code :p

All of the plushies [as far as I know] are retired. I've tried to find them, and NC cards at Target and other stores but I can never find anything. Your best bet may be to look at eBay. There's a risk there, too. I bought a Striped Xweetok plushie for the KeyQuest code and it didn't even have the tag on it as advertised. Luckily I didn't spend that much but I wasn't very happy and gave negative feedback.

Make sure it's not a KeyQuest code, since they give KQ tokens and different prizes. Stuffed toys like this Cybunny have the right code! KeyQuest ones are normally smaller, and will say KeyQuest on the tag (and if the seller isn't a jerk, the description should say it's a KeyQuest toy). :) You can see one of the KeyQuest tags here.

Thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (N. Prime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are at least 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.