Neoquest 1

tifit

The guide i've used helped me get through neoquest 2 and is currently helping me through neoquest. All you've gotta do is follow the maps and they have some guides too, which I only used to figure out which skills I need. Their list of how to divide your skills is nice since everyone has different preferences on how they like to fight.

Anyway, this is the link

http://www.idnq-guide.com/

Hey there! NQ can be pretty overwhelming to start, but it does get better as you go along! I used the In Depth NeoQuest Guide very intensively. The maps on there are the best! This was this guide I followed while going through NQ all three times. :)

(Also, just as an FYI, I always used Life (except Resurrection), Shock, and Spectral skills while playing. I found they were the most useful. :) I don't know if that will be helpful for you, but just in case. I found trying to pick skills the hardest when I started!)

I started playing a few moths ago and it was confusing at first, but don't worry. Im using the in depth neoquest guide and it's being really helpfull. The only thing that's being a problem for me is not getting bored playing it. Take time to read the guides and it will be piece of cake :)