A Little Guidance Please

vickix

Hi guys,

I've been searching lately on Google and searching for stuck pets with an advanced search. My question is: Am I breaking any rules by doing this?

I came across a petpage that had a list of UC pets, I think it was quite old but when I was looking through the list of pets 9 out of 10 of them were on frozen accounts. It got me wondering whether or not I might be breaking the rules by searching for pets in this way.

I really want to try and get a pet I can trade for a relatively good Battledome pet, that and one of my dreamies is a UC Faerie Pteri.

I'd hate to lose my account or do something I wasn't supposed to so any help or advice would be apreciated.

150 views and not 1 reply? Why am I not surprised by that?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post or bump topics. Please remember that these are not the NeoBoards and there won't always be someone around to answer quickly, and your topic will also not disappear as quickly as on the NeoBoards.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You haven't gotten any replies because I'm not sure anyone really knows the answer to this. My gut tells me that if you're just looking for UC pets to possibly trade with another player, then I don't think so, as long as you don't neomail the user and try to mention that you found them on an offsite or something like that. But if you're looking for stuck accounts to try and hack their password or something to get in, then most definitely it is against the rules. But I hardly think that just googling for UC pets is against the rules. Your best bet would just be to send a ticket to TNT and ask about it if you're unsure.

• 3 weeks later...