Battledome Rewards

Where are my rewards? I have been fighting the Giant Spectral Mutant Walein and beating him. Than I get this message and when I get to my inventory nothing. Is this

happening to any one else? I get the np but nothing else.

For besting your opponent and proving your might in battle, you have earned the following rewards:

started_bagofnp.gif
300 Neopoints

Your wares can be admired in your inventory.

All it's saying there is that you got a reward of NP. You don't always get a item reward, and it's just the standard for it to say 'the following rewards', regardless of it being only NP, one item, or a bunch of stuff. :) Just keep on battling.

Usually it tell you if you have reached your limit or show you what you got. But telling you that you got something when you didn't is quite right

Your reward actually is in your inventory, whether it's an item or not. Both items and neopoints are carried in your inventory. If you click on the number of neopoints you currently have on hand, the link will carry you to your inventory. To me, this implies that neopoints on hand are actually in your inventory. So, they are correct in saying that what you won is in your inventory.

The BD is still in BETA testing, so there are bound to still be issues to fix. It's annoying, but the message saying you won something, and then finding that you really didn't. I either keep a count of how many items are in my inventory before I start battling, OR, I empty my inventory, donate, deposit or discard, and check my inventory in a different tab until I've received the daily maximum of 15 items. Makes it easier to keep track. ;)