Panoramic Background: How does it work?

I was wondering if anyone tried to use the panoramic background and how exactly it's supposed to be panoramic?

First of all, how do you even wear two or more backgrounds?

This is the first I've heard of them, but I looked it up on Dress to Impress and found that it's a series of five backgrounds that, when lined up, form a panoramic photo.

I highly doubt you'll be able to equip more than one to a pet, but I bet it could make the user profile look interesting if all of the pets are wearing the corresponding background. (First pet wears the first background, second pet wears the second background, etc.)

Pretty misleading description:

Note: This panoramic background is part 1 of 5. Use two or more together to create a continuous scene!

The "together" part has to be elaborated more on.

Maybe they did make it so we can apply all of them to a single pet. Maybe it creates a moving, continous background. That'd be pretty neat at least.

I wish it was like this. However, you can't add more than one BG on each pet. Maybe in the future. I have the impression it's just for your display if you have multiple pets...

I wish it was like this. However, you can't add more than one BG on each pet. Maybe in the future. I have the impression it's just for your display if you have multiple pets...

Do you have more than one of those backgrounds? Have you tried adding them? Maybe, just maybe, it only works when you have all 5 of them. But that'd be a long shot...

Do you have more than one of those backgrounds? Have you tried adding them? Maybe, just maybe, it only works when you have all 5 of them. But that'd be a long shot...

I only have 3 of them, all consecutive (2,3,4). However, forget about adding all of them. Just adding a second one to your pet is impossible. :)

Most likely it's just for your display. Unless they haven't implemented it fully yet... which I highly doubt.