Neopets New Year Resolutions?

Rachany

Hello! Until relatively recently, I've been on a hiatus. Now that I'm coming back, I've kind of been lost as to what to do on Neopets.

As we're coming to the end of 2013, I've been thinking about what I want to accomplish on Neopets, and that brought me to New Years Resolutions. I really want to learn to master Food Club/Stock Market (and maybe restocking) as a way of earning more NP so that I can pad up my pet's Battledome stats/weapons (why does the Hidden Tower have to be so expensive?!)

What do you guys want to accomplish in 2014?

My goal for next year mostly revolves around avatars. I've actually already set reminders in my Google calendar for various avatar goals for each month (mostly, play 3x of a certain game daily for each month; hopefully it won't take too much longer than 90 plays for most of them -- I've already gotten most of them somewhat close). I also have reminders set for entering articles for submission into the NT and captions for the caption contest, and for achieving other avatars (e.g., borrowing expensive items, buying certain items, and pulling the lever of doom -- which I recently spent 300k on in about 15 minutes recently, and still managed to have someone else "steal" the winning pulls from me, so I've set that reminder several months from now, when hopefully more people will have the avatar and fewer people will be trying at once).

My other goal is to finish my gallery and submit it for the spotlight, which I should really do in January or February. I need to code it and prettify it a bit (and sort all my recent additions).

Other than that, keep training, doing dailies, and playing Food Club. Maybe get a few more trophies on the way...

Wow, there's so many things I'd like to concentrate on - avatars, definitely, but also training. I'd like to increase my collection-type areas: reading books, gourmet foods, and stamp collecting. :sad02: Then there's always switching over my gallery. :sad01_anim: And lastly - I've never finished any of the NeoQuest games. I think I'll make that a goal too. Easy, right? :woot:

I would like to get more avatars. Try to finish a majority of them. As siniri said, I have reminders set in my calendar for certain avatars. Also, I would like to eat more gourmet food, read more books, and get more stamps. My biggest goals are to learn more coding and apply it to my user lookup and my gallery and my pet lookup AND to get all the lab ray pieces. I have 6.

I would like to work on my collections for my galleries (side account and main account), by using a database to figure out what items I am missing.

Also, not only would I like to get avatars for the games I play but also trophies for the games. I have 1 game trophy and I would like more.

And lastly, I would like to beat more pets in battledome.

Man, I have a lot of goals!

Wow, there's so many things I'd like to concentrate on - avatars, definitely, but also training. I'd like to increase my collection-type areas: reading books, gourmet foods, and stamp collecting. :sad02: Then there's always switching over my gallery. :sad01_anim: And lastly - I've never finished any of the NeoQuest games. I think I'll make that a goal too. Easy, right? :woot:

Hah I never have finished neoquest either >.< So that will be one of my goals. But my main one I guess is training my draik. =)

My goals are mainly more avvies, training my pet, and adding more collectibles to my album. I would REALLY love to complete my seashell page with the golden shell, but last time I checked the TD it was going for around 12 mil. Can't bring myself to part with that much right now!!

-Splurge a little more. I can afford to buy more of the things that I want.

-Get more involved in pet trading. Sometimes it feels like too much of a hassle. I really need to finally remember to set up the petpet lab ray on my sides.

-I want to put more effort into training, and I want to keep fighting in the Battledome daily.

-Finally finish Neoquest.

-I've lost interest in avatars lately, so I want to get a little more interested in it. I at least want to finish the ones that are in the lending program. Hopefully, I will finish the Obelisk ones this year.

For me it's more of the same. I'd like to get on the game avatars - which I'm horrible at. Expand my stamp collection. Start my other galleries. Train N. up to over 200 level. And I would love to figure out how to customize more of my babies, as that's something I want to get done as soon as possible.

There are so many things that I would like to achieve and so many avatars that I would like to get! I will try to do as much as I can, but I have narrowed down to a few things to be committed to no matter what else. These are my resolutions for 2014:

• Increase Neodeck to 300 cards (current: 263)
  • Increase Stamp Collection to 500 (current: 410)
  • Train my all-purpose pet to level 100 and HSD 200
  • Even out the stats on my former lab pet to 350.

spacefaerie.gifflorg.gifplushieTycoon.gifzaffydoubleagent.gifturmaculus.gifdraikegg.gifghostkrawk.gif