How many accounts do you have?

blueberrykiwi141

I only have one that I use. There is another one that I only ever go on when I get locked out of my Habi, haha. :D

I have two. My primary, with a username I like, and my older account which I made after I got frozen a few years back for reasons I've never managed to figure out (and then promptly bailed on Neo, I had zero interest in rebuilding) I mostly use the old one for shop wizard during faerie quests, actually.

I should probably diversify more just in case I get frozen again, really. Meh.

I have one main account and two side accounts. I use the side accounts for extra galleries and extra pets. I want to own all the pets needed for Avatars and so I have the main pets, now I just need the paintbrushes.

I feel odd now, I have 8 in total, all made since 2004 but now I only use 1 main and 2 sides.. hahaha

HAHA, well I actually have more but I don't know the passwords or birthdays for them.

I have two. I made a side account so I could make my dream pet, and get the Lab Ray. I also wanted to be able to make space on my main account so I could do pet lends.

My number of accounts may increase in the future, if I can't manage to get rid of a pet that a few people were lending around for avatars.