I can't make a new account?

Jmarbs

I'm having the same problem. I then made an account on one of their side site's. nickelodeon account should work on all 3 sites (petpetpark, neopets, monkeyquest). But even though I could use it to log in on the other two it said on neopets that the username doesn't exist. Took a screen shot while logged in to monkey quest with the error of neopets next to it and send them a ticket about it. They don't know what's causing it and are looking into it. Been awhile since I last heard from them but it's still not working for me.

You could try the other nickelodeon sites and sent them a ticket too if it's not working either. At least no one else can take the username then.

Guest Tahalika

This is actually a really common problem. The only way I found to resolve it is to try and use a different email to make an account, since sometimes it just flat out refuses to use an email that grants out an error. Either that or wait a few days and see if it works then.

Happens Randomly! I wanted to create an account with a really good username, I typed it in and filled in all the other information but then got redirected to the Home Page of Neopets. It's probably a fault with the site, happens a lot, your just going to have to put up with it. :(

147069_fqd.gif