Newbie Here!

Jujubee

Hey everyone, my name is Caity I'm new to the forums. I recently came back to Neopets after a little break, and because of the Advent Calendar hehe.

I have played Neopets for over 10 years, and haven't made a whole lot of friends in that time, I mostly played on my own and just did my own thing. But I'd like that to change, feel free to add me!

I have just re-opened my shop as well with a fresh look and new sales, it's fun running a shop.

Aside from neopets, I'm 20 years old and live in Canada. My interests are animals, outdoors, books, movies, computers, and gardening. I'm currently reading the Hunger Games, I haven't yet (I know omg don't yell at me lol) and my favorite movie by far is Catching Fire, runner up is Life of Pi.

I'm super friendly and would love to meet new people, feel free to drop me a message!

- Juju

Welcome to TDN, Caity! I find that I don't really make many friends on Neo either, or at least not often. I hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all do. ^^