Games Master Challenges: Day 6 glitches fixed!

Xepha

All the glitches in today's challenges have been fixed for both teams.

If you are backing Team Moon, you will be happy to know that he required score for Rink Runner is now 44 points and the one for Snowball Fight is now 350 points. Additionally, Always Keep Your Cool and for A Boulder Plan Of Attack... are working properly and you will receive your prize after sending the needed scores!

With tomorrow being the last day of the Games Master Challenge, we hope it goes bug free for everyone.

contestant531.gif

Games Master Challenge Coverage

What about the bug on Destruct-O-Match 3? Or am I the only one who can't earn any points in it? I just played a game for a half hour, and it said I had no points throughout the whole game, but I just thought that it was glitching on the scoreboard and would still give me points. Nope.

EDIT: Seems to be working now. I thought maybe I'd just accidentally clicked Zen mode, but it ended my game because I didn't get enough points (and it showed the points I needed for each level) and when I tried it again, it wasn't working. I don't know what the deal is, but either way, it's working now, so I guess I'll get it.