Cheese!

Novelista

Okay, I was reading a thread from the spring, but I was certain you didn't want me to resurrect it, so I thought I'd restart...

Drackonack--definitely needs two cheese items? Doesn't matter if there are other items in the inventory? And to switch things around in the new inventory, just release them from the SDB in a different order?

(Right now, I only have the drack and soft white cheese, for the record.)

===Ten Minutes Later===

Incidentally...

1jgn.jpg

I had soft white cheese, drack, cheese. Refreshed fifteen times, no luck.

Then I did (as you can see) C, D, SWC and poofda!

So we can leave this for future reference. :D

View your inventory while carrying a Drackonack and any item with "Cheese" in its name, such as Cheese and Eel Burger. Refresh until an event occurs where the Drackonack eats the cheese item. Tip: Arranging your inventory in the order Cheese, Dragonack, Vegan Cheese seems to help.

I did had other items in my inventory. I don't know how many cheese items I had, it's been a long time ago. For cheap cheese items you can check this:

http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=show_items&name=cheese&name_type=partial&desc=&cat=45&specialcat=0&status=0&rarity=0&sortby=price&numitems=100&ncoff=1

and

http://items.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=show_items&name=cheese&name_type=partial&desc=&cat=1&specialcat=0&status=0&rarity=0&sortby=price&numitems=100&ncoff=1

Do you have premium? I can't remember where I read it, but I came across a post (may not have been on TDN?) that said premium users couldn't get the avatar anymore. I'm not sure if this is true, but I sure am having trouble getting it. I refreshed some 200+ times every day for a week with no luck.

That's okay...I wasn't sure, myself. I decided that I had to do the two cheese thing like the avatar page says and after playing with it, it turned out to be correct.

Good luck...let me know how it turns out!

I had two cheese items and it took forever till I gave up on the cheap and went for the actual Cheese item. I put that on one side, but can't remember the other cheesy food I had on the other. Dracky ate the expensive item, of course, the little rascal, but I finally got the avvie. I think it took me about a week and a half of refreshing for about 10mins, at least, a day. I think the two items are key, personally.

FINALLY! I went with the soft white cheese this time instead of the other two like avatar solution says. This is the order I had it:

Something Has Happened! drackonack_hungry.gif You are now eligible to use 'Drackonack - Hungry' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Items Total Items: 6 (The maximum you should hold is 50.) petpet_drackonack.gif
Drackonack (uncommon) petpet_stolen.gif
Drackonack eats Soft White Cheese! bd_waterfaerie_watergun.gif
Water Faerie Water Blaster (rare) spf_imposter_apple.gif
Imposter Apple (special) bd_clay_basicshield.gif
Clay Shield (uncommon) blackmound.gif
Pile of Sludge

I had the soft white cheese on the left at first, but the Drackonack actually ate the item to the right of it (which was not a cheese item). Maybe the soft white cheese is better for premium users? Not sure, I'm just glad I finally got it!

Edit: Well that's not posting like in the preview, but you get the idea.