Battledome Pet?

hi so i was thinking about getting a battledome pet.. i'm really into faerie weapons! they look so pretty! XD anyways... can you help me figure out which stats to train her in?

Strength:20

Defence:9 ( I'm going to train her when I'm done zapping her :D )

Movement:31

Intelligence:98

Endurance:31

And how much is the Bow of the Water Faerie worth? I rally want it but I do't know how much it's worth!

I'm not very good at Battledome, but I've been doing some of the Obelisk War. For me, the best thing to have is high Hit Points and very good weapons/armour. That's the best advice I can give you. Others who are really good at Battledome can tell you more. My Eyrie is getting trained right now exclusively in HP. He's only got 51 HP and it's just not enough.

Good luck! :)

If you like I have one that I have been zapping with the lab ray that has better statistics than yours, plus the fact that she's an old timer, was created on neopets year #2 Level 3, 42 hp, 435 str. Normally I zap until I get a good colour and repound, but if you want her just ask.

As far as the Bow of the Water Fae, I studied a bit over at the cheater's web site. Based upon their stats, the bow has never been in main shops. If it exists, it is way too rare .

Zapping will definitely help you train, especially HP (which is the same as endurance). My battle pet has been zapped a lot; that's the only reason she has over 900 HP. :) My advice is to train while you're zapping. It might get frustrating when you've just trained defense but then you lose it, but over all zapping will help you gain HP and strength while decreasing your defense and level, so it helps to keep your pet trainable while zapping. Training HP is definitely important, but training strength and defense is, too. Strength and defense help determine how much damage your weapons inflict or block. If you'd like to learn more about that, you can read our Battlepedia article here: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/intro/, at the part about weapon effects. That article can also help you learn about different types of builds for pets, such as balanced (HP, strength and defense are roughly equal), lab rats (HP and strength are high, defense is low) or tanks (high defense). Hopefully it can help you decide which type of build you want.

You don't have to worry about movement or intelligence, really. There are a few weapons that have intelligence or movement requirements, but you can craft a good Battledome strategy just fine without them.

I would caution you about battling based on the prettiness of weapons. Yes, many weapons are very pretty, but it's not like your pet will wear them in their customization or anything. Mostly you only see the pictures when you select the weapon when you're battling. But it's up to you!

The Bow of the Water Faerie is a very new weapon with rather high rarity, so it hasn't restocked in shops very much. As far as I can tell, there are only three around, and they're not listing a price. Thus, the current price is probably over a million NP. However, I expect that once there are more in the economy and we have a chance to test out the weapon and see how it performs, I'm guessing the price will fall and stabilize somewhere between 50k and 150k NP. Most likely it's a weapon with 8 to 12 icons, which tend to cost around that much. I have no idea how long that will take, though, so if you wait till then you'll probably be waiting awhile!

I hate to ask a silly question, but I recently sold a complete lab map, or sold it in two lots. I got a good bit more than a million NP. Have you been playing a long time and just now decided to start training, because getting the lab ray isn't something you normally start with.

actually i only started a couple months ago! my sister had a great account so i transfered all the items to mine since she doesnt play anymore and i used the money to buy the lab ray and a bunch of codestones! :)