Figured I should finally make one of these... :)

So, I just wanted to say hey to those who haven't seen my around and update those who already have seen me.

I came to TDN seeking help about 5 days ago. (If you wanna know the story, go HERE). At that point I had only been on neopets 6 days and my net worth was about 600k. Thanks to some staff members I didn't lose it all due to a mistake that was made. Thankfully they helped me out and now, only 5 days later and a total of 11 days on neopets, this is where I am at in just pure, not counting codestones/dubloons.

28te0kp.jpg

Thanks again guys. :)

EDIT::: and here is my current neopet:

2.png

Species: Xweetok

Colour: Ghost

Level: 14

Health: 13 / 27

Mood: delighted!

Hunger: very full

Strength: GREAT (25)

Defence: GREAT (23)

Move: mach 4

Intelligence: master genius (71)

Hi Josiah,

I have seen you around before, don't know if I replied as you already got help and everything seemed resolved. You're doing great I see! In just 2 weeks having earned 2 mil NP, that's amazing. I wish I had a bit of your luck too!

(Late) Welcome to the forums! Indeed, he is lucky. But we can't complain over being rich :3.

I think it is fantastic at how he made so much Np in 2 weeks, but I guess that would've been easily done with side accounts in the SPFC (Spooky Food Eating Contest). Hopefully his luck continues, and that everyone else gets lucky some day, too. -Something has Happened! A meepit scrambles out of the chained box while we were having this discussion xD-

• 3 weeks later...