My pet refuses to eat healing potions and furry neggs; what else is cheap that she might eat? O.o

Anukai

My pet refuses to drink healing potions or eat furry neggs to restore her health outside the battledome. Do you guys have any suggestions as to what other items I could try to give her that are inexpensive? Because I don't like the sound of having to wait until the healing spring's water faerie randomly heals her before I can battle again... :/

Just change the language to something else. That will affect the amount of letters in the healing potions and furry neggs, and your pet should be able to take those. It may take several tries, I suggest counting the amount of letters (including spaces), so that you know whether your pet will use the item or not. Usually a pet cannot use an item if the item has the same amount of letters as the amount in their name, or double the amount. With books, it's a different formula.

If your pet has any hp left at all and you have lens flare, you can fight a dead easy opponent and use a healer repeatedly that way your hp will rise with every battle, until you are all topped up again.

I use the jar of brains healer which gives back 60hp every time. As long as Im not on 0 hp it works really well, I used to use this during skirmishes so that I could carry on fighting rather than waiting to visit the healing springs every 30 mins